Matching - VIP Recognition
Your firm, a partner, or even a client can become a Legal Food Frenzy VIP by matching the donations your team raises during the competition. Scroll to learn who can match, how it works, and why!
WHO CAN MATCH
ANYONE! Whoever makes the match will be recognized by name on the Legal Food Frenzy website based on the matching tiers listed below. You could even have multiple matchers. This includes:
- Your firm or company (we can look up if you already have a matching program in place!)
- A managing partner or employee
- A client
- An outside company, group, or individual
|VIP MATCHING LEVELS|
HOW MATCHING WORKS
- Matching Ratios. The matcher can “DOUBLE DONATIONS” by pledging to donate $1 for every $1 raised during the competition or TRIPLE donations by donating $2 for every $1 raised. They can also do a .5 = 1 ratio, 50 cents for every $1 raised, and so on.
- You can apply a maximum to matching. The matcher can pledge to match up to $1,000 in donations or $5,000 in donations, etc.
- Limit matching to a specific day. The matcher could pledge to match all donations on the first day of the competition or the final day.
- Have an idea? Let us know! We are open to creative matching ideas that will increase your impact.
- Increase your ability to fight hunger! This will increase employee buy-in! Studies show that mentioning matching has led to a 51% increase in donations from individuals. Every match has the possibility to double or triple the amount of meals the food banks can distribute with your donations.
- Get an edge in the competition! The matching contribution will count towards your firm or organization’s Legal Food Frenzy point total, so you will be much more competitive!
- Get extra recognition! This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your brand and to gain recognition on the Legal Food Frenzy website. The matcher will be placed in one of the recognition tiers below based on how much they pledge to donate and, ultimately, how much they do donate.